Monday 28 February 2011

Digipak Desing





Here are my final designs for the digipak, I am yet to receive feedback from my social networking site, and possible improvements from my teachers and peers. However I am happy with the development and current state which my digipak is in. I have abandoned the original ideas due to the opportunities I had to take photographs, tracking down and photographing the lead singer was very difficult so I had to resort to using a small montage of photographs for the inside panel, I took three images of the band mates however with the female lead singer I had to use a screen shot from the music video. I believe this reduces the effect of the inside panel as it does not match the other three. Yet despite this I am still pleased with the final result.

1 comment:

  1. You can explain revisions suggested by your course tutors in order to improve creativity in design whilst also referencing the zany nature of the music video and similar arists, thus strengthening the marketing of the band.

    ReplyDelete