Monday 28 February 2011

Promotional Print Production

Here is the magazine print production advertisement for my bands promotional poster, I am happy with this image however the font for the important information isn’t as good as it could be, however this can be altered once I have received feedback. I had difficulty designing the advert due to a lack of photos of the band, as our band actors changed throughout filming therefore I simply used the front cover of the CD case. I will edit the font at a later time if needed.

1 comment:

  1. The purpose of the magazine advert is to promte the debut album/digipak for the artist. It needs to be clear on your advertisement that you are advertising the digipak to include release date. This is not entirely clear on the advert. I'd suggest you include "debut album" on the advert. Eg: Where you quote the NME ..10/10 for best debut album of the year...

    ReplyDelete