Thursday 18 November 2010

Difficulty filming

At this current point in time I have completed 50 seconds of editing, this is because we have had a great deal of trouble with the filming. I have about 2 hours of footage however the majority of the shots are unsuccessful and I am having great difficulty finding the correct shot’s to use. I do not have enough shots of the band or enough footage of performance shots therefore making the clip is very difficult. I am trying to decide what I should do to keep the video interesting and hold the viewer with the shots I have. Although I am now at the point where I need to find random people willing to act as members of the band to allow me to continue filming and to create the shots I am looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Story boarded ideas would have been very helpful during the shoot and edit!!! You haven't completed all your planning yet, but story boards are urgent and need to be on your blog in order to access the higher grade bands.

    ReplyDelete